The digital solution for structural monitoring and building maintenance
SYPLA BUILDING is the digital platform of Asset Management, for monitoring, diagnostics and predictive maintenance of buildings (EAM); a multilayer system, based on SYENMAINT® Platform technology, consisting of sensors, hardware, firmware and software for:
- the conservation of real estate, for their protection from structural degradation and to ensure their safety and usability;
- maintenance management of buildings, in which information related to plant performance, building behavior and environmental monitoring converge in a single storage, processing and historical data management platform;
- the generation of a digital twin of the building.
SYPLA BUILDING - MAIN SOLUTION BENEFITS
Integration of all the features required for the Smart Asset Management of buildings:
- Smart sensor networks (IoT smart sensing);
- Fixed and mobile drone video inspection and diagnostic techniques;
- Telemetry systems (punctual or laser scanner);
- Decision support tools, based on innovative methodologies (neural
networks, artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data analytics);
- Augmented reality systems to support maintenance activities.
SYPLA Building is an integrated system that combines the most advanced digital technologies in an innovative way thanks to
- Intelligent sensor networks, IoT, innovative static and dynamic monitoring and diagnostic techniques
- Decision support tools, based on neural networks, artificial intelligence, big data analytics
- Structural diagnostics, structural, surface (internal and external), environmental asset monitoring, predictive maintenance in real time
- Management of early warnings in the event of environmental disasters
SYPLA BUILDING - COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
- Unique integrated system for monitoring and predicting anomalies (sensors and software).
- Real time monitoring of the degradation status of safety-critical components
- Simplified and accelerated maintenance interventions with cost savings and intervention times.
- Applicable both to new infrastructures and buildings and to the redevelopment of existing and / or historical ones, thanks to structural diagnostics, asset monitoring and early warning tools.
- Structural health monitoring
- Safety early warnings management
- Predictive asset maintenance
- Smart IOT asset monitoring
- Integrated asset maintenance management
- Web app remote monitoring
- Maintenance costs reduction management
- Buildings neural network
- Asset lifecycle cost management (BIM)
- Enterprise asset management (EAM)
Contact – Production Group Srl
SYPLA Industry 4.0
FS / RFI Group – S.I.M.BA.S. Proj